We hope you love our recommendations! Some may have been sent as samples, but all were independently selected by our editors. Just FYI, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.
43 Products That’ll Help Untangle All The Strings That Are Your Problems
Bug bites, dog fur, cracked heels, and noticeable pores are no match for these affordable products.
1. A ChomChom roller ready to put your regular old lint roller to shame. Forget ripping off sheets till you run out — this collects everything in a neat little compartment you simply empty out.
Jenae Sitzes / BuzzFeed
Here’s more from BuzzFeed Shopping editor Jenae Sitzes (those are her photos above!):
“The tens of thousands of 5-star Amazon reviews are reason enough to add the ChomChom to your cart immediately — but let me add my own personal review to the stack. I’ve been using the ChomChom for quite a while now, but I took the photos above literally just now to show just how quick, easy, and effective this roller is. It took 10 seconds to rid my velvet couch ottoman (yes, velvet…a terrible cat owner choice, I know) of the hair my two gray kitties are constantly leaving everywhere. It takes a bit of practice to get the hang of using this roller — at first, I thought you only brushed down in one direction, and was confused why it wasn’t picking up hair. It’s important to do a push-and-pull brushing in *both* directions so it actually pulls the hair inside, which does require you to apply a bit of pressure. Afterward, you’ll just dump out the hair that’s been trapped inside. The ChomChom is best for large flat surfaces like couches and beds.”
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
2. A Korean exfoliating mitt to scrub away dead skin leaving you ready for a biggggg night in of applying your fake tanner. And if that’s not your thing — no worries — it also helps unclog pores, prevent ingrown hairs, and eliminate bumps caused by keratosis pilaris.
Promising review: “Right out of the box I could tell these mitts were going to be exactly what I needed. Excellent quality and easy to use! I’ve tried them twice already and my skin is now incredibly smooth! After I scrubbed my arm, I looked at the mitt and saw it was covered with dead skin cells. I’ll be buying more of these as gifts for girlfriends (in a fun spa gift basket)!” —Danielle Gill
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available individually or as a pair).
3. A bug bite suction tool because it’s this or scratching at it until it bleeds and that is not the way, my friends. Don’t let the lil’ suckers get in the way of your backyard bonfires — you’ve waited months for this!!
The Bug Bite Thing (of Shark Tank fame) works on bites from mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, and more. Basically, the gadget sucks out insect venom and saliva — two things that lead to itchiness and irritation. With that out, your skin should stop swelling and be back to normal in no time!
Promising review: “I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. I woke up with a bug bite on my arm so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) — immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing, but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!” —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.90+ (available in four colors and sets of one or two).
4. A “flossing toothbrush” with two layers of bristles. One layer being regular firm ones, and the other being longer ones that are ten times thinner and mimic floss as they get between your teeth but are gentle on your gums.
Mouthwatchers is a small business established by Ronald Plotka, DDS, that specializes in antimicrobial toothbrushes designed to get deeper cleans even patients with “great” dental hygiene might miss with traditional brush and floss routines.
Promising review: “I’ve been using Dr. Plotka’s toothbrushes for awhile now, and I can’t emphasize enough how good these are. I’m 55 years old, so I’ve used a brand or two in my day. These, hands down, are the best I’ve ever used. The bristles are very thin so you are actually flossing as you brush. Because the bristles are as thin as they are, I just assumed they’d wear out super fast, but I was wrong, it’s surprisingly durable. I was skeptical buying this toothbrush after reading through some of the comments that said that the bristles were sharp and painful on the gums. However, the statement ‘naturally eliminates 99.9% of bacteria’ hooked me, and I’m glad I took a chance. I’ve never been one that liked soft bristle toothbrushes because I just never felt like it was enough. The bristles are soft — but with a punch. I’m having to use less effort getting my teeth clean because the thin bristles get right in between my teeth. I definitely highly recommend this product.” —Lisa Stepanski
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $8.91.
5. A foot file if you’re sick of your cracked heels catching on your sheets while you try to fall asleep. Just typing that makes me cringeeeee.
Promising review: “OMG, these should be standard issue to every human. I’ve bought them all — the cheap foot files and the expensive ones. None of them remotely compare to this one. I thought I was doomed to have course heels forever, but no more! With just one use, my heels are fabulous! The calluses this thing removed were absolutely disgusting, but I couldn’t be happier. You won’t be disappointed!” —JMart
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
6. A set of heel caps so you don’t become one with the Earth next time you attend an outdoor wedding.
BuzzFeed editor Elizabeth Lilly put these to the test as a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding:
“When my friend asked me to be a bridesmaid and I learned I’d be walking on grass for the ceremony, I got a bit worried. What’s a klutz with a high center of gravity to do while trying not to 1) fall down in front of approximately 150 guests or 2) keel over while quietly stifling tears during her friends’ vows? Buy some Heel Stoppers, that’s what! I was able to easily slip them onto the glitter-encrusted heels (and later remove them with no damage to the heels).
On the day of the ceremony, these sturdy pieces of plastic made the heels much easier to walk in and prevented me from aerating the lawn. My feet still hurt to high heavens because those gorgeous shoes don’t have a lot of support for a seldom stiletto-wearer like me. Out of all the dough I spent on my bridesmaid ensemble, these were the biggest bang for my buck!”
Get a pair on Amazon for $11.99 (available in four sizes).
7. A flat outlet plug that can be placed behind furniture or in other areas where you’d like to eliminate some cord clutter.
Promising review: “Very, very nice. I am a renter so putting a huge hole in the wall to hide my wires was not going to happen. After searching for something that could help with the look of the wires in my living room, I was glad to have come across this socket! I love it. I just installed it last night, I’m extremely happy with the look and the adhesive works really good. I highly recommend it. :)” —Nlizr
Get it from Amazon for $23.95+ (available in five different lengths/configurations).
8. A bottle of dog spot repair if your puppy has a favorite pee spot and it shows… This stuff will get new grass growin’ in no time so you can get back to hosting BBQs.
Promising review: “We purchased this to fill some patches in our backyard that were damaged by our puppy. Works like a charm. The one caveat is that you really do have to water it a bit every day. Once it takes off though, it grows pretty quickly! Within one week of planting this, we had 1-inch-long grass blades. One month later, all the patches are gone. Highly recommended!” —Jessica N.
Get it from Amazon for $16.44+ (available in five sizes).
9. A hands-free shopping bag carrier because everyone in your household seems to be on the phone, in the bathroom, or completely MIA when it’s time to bring the groceries in. Luckily, this handle basically turns you into Hercules.
Promising review: “I’ve tried so many different products that are supposed to allow you to carry multiple bags at once, but nothing has worked as well as this! It’s easy to use: Just hold one end of the handle and thread the other end through the handles on the bags. Carrying the bags over my shoulder works really well for me because it allows me to spread the weight of the bags over my hips and back rather than taking all the weight on my shoulder. It’s very well-made, sturdy, and really makes your life easier. It’s worth the money.” —S. Hill
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
10. A pair of “no splash” (LOL) nail clippers with a handy-dandy reservoir so you don’t have to go on an I-Spy-style hunt for nail clippings after your at-home mani-pedi.
The clippers have a file on the bottom and also come in a really nice case!
Promising review: “Best nail clipper I’ve ever owned. All my life I’ve had stainless steel nail clippers that slip from my fingers whenever I have to cut my nails, which bends the nail and adds pressure onto my nail bed. With these clippers, the groove lets my thumb sit comfortably. It cuts very well, and there’s no need to put too much pressure when cutting a tough nail. The nail catcher is a good bonus. It prevents your nail debris from flying all over the place so you don’t need to hover over the trash can. I use the built-in nail file to shape those sharp edges and it does the job very well. It eliminates the use of switching over to an individual nail file. I also like the little case that it comes in. It keeps me from losing my nail clippers.” —Jasmine
Get them from Amazon for $13.99.
11. A touchless vacuum you can sweep debris right into. No more song and dance with your dustpan trying to brush up every last speck of dust.
Promising review: “Housework has a lot to teach about physics, math, and philosophy. There is no greater reminder of the Sisyphean fight against entropy than household chores, and Zeno’s paradox is exemplified by the little line of dirt left behind by the dustpan, reducing in magnitude by half each time you try to sweep it up, and yet you can never make it go away. The existential crisis I have every time I clean my house has been alleviated by the EyeVac. Just sweep the undesirable atoms (cat hair and litter) into the sensor zone of the vacuum, and like an event horizon, the dirt disappears, sucked into a black hole. Highly recommended.” —Joy
Get it from Amazon for $127.99+ (available in eight colors).
12. An adjustable cap with a magnetic closure meant to work *with* instead of *against* your ponytails and buns. This way, you don’t have to spend 10 minutes adjusting buckles or straps and trying not to pull out any hair in the process.
Ponyback is a small biz from Stacey Keller. When she couldn’t find a hat that worked well with all hairstyles, she set out to make her own.
Promising review: “I can’t believe how perfect this hat is — I wear my long curly hair up 90% of the time and this works for ponytails, messy buns, braids, or any combo. It’s SO comfy I don’t even realize I am wearing it until my kids say to me ‘no hats at the table’ haha. This hat will be my summer lifesaver.” —Nancy K.
Get it from Ponyback for $34+ available in sizes XS/S–L/XL and in eight colors).
13. A Bluapple freshness extender because you *plan* to eat all your farmers market finds in the next few days but who knows what life will throw your way? (I always plan on being good until the “we missed you!” discounts from Seamless, DoorDash, and UberEats hit my inbox…)
The Blueapple works by absorbing ethylene gas, which is what causes produce to ripen. Each Blueapple lasts for three months.
Promising review: “It works. Simple as that. I have even ordered more because it works wonders in my vegetable drawer and also in my fruit basket. Before it seemed things would go bad so fast (three to four days). Now I can see veggies last two weeks — some fruits a week longer than expected.” —MFC
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $24.99.
14. A dip clip ready to hold the single most important part of your takeaway meal: CONDIMENTS. 🙌🏻 With this resourceful car vent caddy, you’ll never have to eat a dry road fry or nugget again!
3D Printed by Brian / Etsy
The ingenious design comes from Etsy seller 3D Printed by Brian who also sells a handful of other wares including Scooby Doo–styled dog tags, skull succulent planters, and bathtub beer holders.
Promising review: “Got this as a gift for my husband — we are moving to Alaska next month and will be in the car for very long hours, and he LOVES chicken nuggets. It’s really more of a gift to me, as I am normally the sauce holder, and with this handy little tool, I don’t have to do it anymore! It’s structurally sound, fits on the vent perfectly, and is just a great idea for a gadget. Took a little bit to arrive, but I knew that would be the case when I ordered it, especially with COVID. Overall, I would definitely recommend!” —Kate Henson
Get it from 3D Printed by Brian on Etsy for $4.50+ (originally $5+; available in single or double).
15. A set of Miracle-Gro spikes guaranteed to revive your potted plants with all of the micronutrients they’ve been missing. They’re safe to use with any indoor plant and work for a full two months.
Promising review: “I have several houseplants that had stopped flowering, so I put a few of these spikes in the pot (there are directions on the back of package for quantity), and approximately a month after using these spikes, my peace lily had three flowers on it, and my African violet plants all got several blooms on them! This worked wonders for my plants that don’t flower also! I noticed that my ivy and cactus plants started growing faster, and they became more green and healthy looking. I am very happy with this product, and I will buy it again.” —Elizabeth
Get two packs of 48 from Amazon for $9.38.
16. A set of bedsheet holders that are basically like suspenders for your mattress, because nothing ruins a morning like having the corner of your fitted sheet pop off as you roll over.
Each pack comes with four bands which can stretch from 12 to 18 inches and hold adequate tension.
Promising review: “Say goodbye to rearranging your fitted sheet every morning! My boyfriend sleeps like he’s rolling down a hill, so every morning I would wake up to the scratchy feel of my mattress cover because my soft silk fitted sheet was all over the place. Thanks to these Bed Bands, our sheets stay put no matter what. The only way for your fitted sheet to come off is if you manually remove these first. I wish I would have bought this so much sooner.” —Khalysee
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
17. An automatic pan stirrer because you can only be in so many places at once and the doorbell just rang and you’re *not* about to miss your Amazon delivery.
The arm spins in the pan, disrupting whatever’s in it and effectively stirring for you. The future is now!
Promising review: “My husband loves to cook. We have two very small children, so while his meals are mostly yummy, they are also sometimes burnt. This was perfect for him. He’s able to turn it on, run into the next room save the day with a plastic bag and a washcloth for whatever blowout-esque mess I’m dealing with, forget he’s cooking, run back into the kitchen frantically when he remembers, and arrive only to find the meal practically cooking itself. Best. Gift. Ever.” —Jake the ChefturnedDaddy
Get it from UncommonGoods for $25.
18. A clean/dirty dishwasher magnet so you don’t grab what you think it a clean glass only to find it coated in curdled milk…
Promising review: “My kid always used to ask, ‘MOM, ARE THESE CLEAN OR DIRTY DISHES?’ Now I don’t have to answer the same question over and over again. Thank you! It works great. I just stick it to the dishwasher and turn it so they know if the dishes are clean or dirty. I’ve had this for five or more years now. I love it.” —Brighteyez
Get it from Amazon for $5.46.
19. A pair of tube squeezers sure to extract every last drop of toothpaste so you can work smarter, not harder. No more fruitless wringing or throwing away extra product.
Promising reviews: “These work great. The key twists the empty section of the tube easily so every bit of the toothpaste is used with no fuss. Have one for my husband and I and for each of the two kids. Highly recommend this product. Update February 2021: All four of these are still working and looking great after couple years of constant use. Super pleased!” —Chelley Patterson
Get a set of two from Amazon for $6.99 (available in two color combinations).
20. And a self-closing, mess-free toothpaste cap that’ll help you manage the amount of toothpaste you’re using (statistically speaking, you’re probably using too much…) AND keep your countertop nice and clean.
Promising review: “Came across these on an online article about things you need in your house and let me tell you, they were right! I love this on my toothpaste. It’s easy, quick, and you use less.” —False_Farewells
Get a set of three from Amazon for $7.16.
21. An as-seen-on-Shark Tank seat gap filler you can pop in your center console to ensure you never drop another french fry, phone, or credit card into that evil little crevice!!!
The seat gap filler is flexible and fits into most cars. The pack comes with two gap fillers (one for both the driver and passenger sides), a sticky pad for keeping items like your phone from sliding around, and an LED car light.
Promising review: “Love the Stop Drop! Nothing is worse than a lost cell phone down the crack of my car. No more crumbs or a French fry either. This product was super easy to install. Buy it, you’ll love it too!” —Jan
Get a pair from Amazon for $24.99.
22. A simple back-seat purse holder because the last time your purse got dumped whilst you took a sharp turn, you had to spend 10 minutes picking up all of your coins, lip balms, and Chipotle receipts.
The hooks have a side-opening attachment for easy install, so worry not. No seats will be harmed in the organization of this car.
Promising review: “I love these! I recently purchased a smaller car and don’t have room for my purse in the front seat anymore. These books are awesome and sturdy.” —Erin
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in beige).
23. A “scumbug” sponge to suck up oils, slime, films, and unidentifiable grime from your pool and/or hot tub so you aren’t taking a dip in ~literal filth.~
Promising review: “These little things are a must for the pool. They soak up the oily film created by sunscreen. Easy to use and clean. Throw them in and let them float around.. Every so often wring them out outside the pool and they are good to go again.” —Blade
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.99.
24. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper so you can dice up an onion without fear of losing a digit. Yes, I’ve watched Gordon Ramsay YouTube explainers on how to do it with a knife, but there’s a disconnect between my head and my hand, okay??
Fullstar is a small business established in 2017 that specializes in kitchen gadgets. Check out a TikTok of their veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: “I gave this 5 stars because it’s easy to use and easy to clean. I wanted something affordable that would easily do the job of chopping and dicing. I love this and use it almost everyday!” —Alisha Acosta
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in three colors).
25. A Terro garbage guard you can pop in the lid of your trash can if you’re dealing with flies, maggots, roaches, or beetles. This way, you don’t have to fling open the lid and throw your trash from a few feet away while screaming like a banshee.
The nifty device releases an odorless vapor that kills insects and prevents future infestations for up to four months. It also comes with an adhesive strip so installation is easy peasy.
Promising review: “I ordered this product hoping it would work but not getting my hopes up. Installation was easy peasy lemon squeezy. It scared off every fly (even the horseflies!) from my trash bin! It was miraculous! Like a good dog owner I pick up my dog’s doodoo and throw it in there and we haven’t had a single fly! I can’t believe this isn’t magic!” —Yessica Prato
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
26. A handy dandy wad preventer to ensure your sheets don’t tangle themselves up into a Boy Scout badge–worthy knot *and* not even get clean in the process.
Wad-Free is a small biz from Cyndi Bray. Their products are made in the USA. Just pop the corners of your flat or fitted sheet into the device, and you’ll never have to deal with tangling and twisting again! Believe it or not (I mean believe it…the reviews are there), the manufacturer even says that your sheets will dry 75% faster and with fewer wrinkles.
Get it from Amazon or Wad-Free for $19.99.
27. A HyperChiller beverage cooler that allows you to turn hot coffee into iced coffee in 60 seconds flat. Just make a promise with yourself — that you’ll fill the container with water and keep it in your freezer so it’s always ready when you need it.
The dishwasher-safe container can also be used to chill tea, juice, wine, or whatever else you feel like drinking. No water comes into contact with your beverage, so you don’t have to worry about dilution, either.
Promising review: “I am an avid (i.e. daily) iced coffee drinker, but I have been extremely hesitant to make my own iced coffee at home because I didn’t want the bitter flavor from two-day old coffee or the watered-down nature of just adding ice to coffee. Thanks to the HyperChiller, I have now found a solution!!! The HyperChiller worked like a CHARM today!!! I was able to create my own iced coffee directly from my coffee maker in the comfort of my own home. I guarantee this item will be used frequently! Great job!” —Chelsea
Get it from Amazon $19.99+ (available in four colors).
28. A Finishing Touch nick-free hair remover sure to keep ya smooth as a dolphin without any additional need for shaving, waxing, or epilating. Reviewers who are used to razor burn and ingrown hairs say it’s a lifesaver.
Promising review: “The Finishing Touch Hair Remover does exactly what it says. It works great on legs! Use circular motions and go over sections more than once and you’ll get excellent results. Be careful in sensitive areas, just as you would with a handheld razor. Easy to use, easy to charge, very well made, easy to clean, and comes in a handy pouch. This will be going with me camping, traveling, everywhere!” —Lynn in AZ
Get it from Amazon for $47.39.
29. A clever twist-bottom flower vase that easily allows you to drain old water and trim the stems of your bouquet. Now, you have no excuse not to be the very best plant parent you can.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising reviews: “Most genius vase. The flowers last so much longer, because you can change the water and snip the stems, to keep bacteria from growing and killing your flowers. It’s also beautiful as a vase itself, super modern and chic.” —Eliezer Labkowsky
“Easy to use. Large enough for a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Easy to clean water and refill with fresh water while keeping the bouquet in place.” —J Walters
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in two sizes and six colors).
30. A biodegradeable bacon sponge on which you can drain grease from fried foods because you could not only clog your *own* drain if you dispose of it improperly, but your whole neighborhood sewer line as well.
FYI: The towel absorbs 10 (!) times its weight in grease and absorbs liquids 20 times faster than other fabrics. Plus, it comes from a woman-owned small businesses based in Denver, Colorado.
Promising review: “This is great. I don’t like using loads of paper towels in draining meat, but I didn’t know what else to use. The bacon sponge is absorbent and easy to clean. It performs as advertised and makes me feel better about eliminating another source of waste.” —PamelaRenee
Get it from Amazon Handmade for $13.50.
31. A three-pack of microfiber hair turbans so you don’t have to waste a second bath sheet on your hair. These are also much easier to move around in if you’ve been known to not brush your hair for a good 30 minutes post-shower…
Promising review: “I’ve had a lot of towel hair turbans that are too small for my head or the wrap is too short and pulls my hair and makes it uncomfortable. This one is not that — it’s amazing. Super soft and absorbent material and it fits great — big enough for my big head (the towel is long enough to wrap and loop over the bottom without pulling, too) and/or anyone with a lot of hair. It’s a real treat wearing it out of the shower.” —Targetfanatic
Get it from Amazon for $12.69+ (available in six color combinations).
32. A wireless facial humidifier you can use right before a Zoom meeting (or during — it’s that quiet) to give your skin a nice lil’ glow.
Hey Dewy is a small biz that was co-founded by Cindy Kang, a Korean-born entrepreneur who spent 15 years in dry, stale offices before dreaming up a portable cordless humidifier that could be used anywhere.
Promising review: “Love my Hey Dewy humidifier. I put it on when I am working at my desk and it helps to keep my skin from drying out from the heat. It is easy to use and clean.” —Anita C.
Get it from Amazon or Hey Dewy for $59.99 (available in five colors).
33. A pore-filling NYX stick that basically acts like an IRL filter as it blurs pores and fine lines and leaves you with a smooth complexion.
Check out the TikTok here!
Promising review: “This is a life-changing product for me. I have HUGE visible pores that really age my face, as well as incredibly acne-prone skin that makes me break out from just about every product. I’ve started to use NYX Pore Filler on my face with some regularity, and it doesn’t seem to cause any irritation or breakouts. It does an AMAZING job filling in and smoothing out my face texture. The difference to my skin consistency is astounding. My skin looks so smooth when I use this product. In the photo I’m using it on just one side of my nose and under the eye area, and the difference is very noticeable (I think!).” —Jenny Penny
Get it from Amazon for $9.84.
34. A nail file board for pups TERRIFIED of nail clippers and Dremels. With a few treats and words of encouragement, you can persuade them to file their own nails and avoid extra trips to the groomer!
Etsy / Scratchpad for Dogs
Scratchpad for Dogs is a small biz based in Atlanta. Jen Fleming, the store’s owner, came up with the idea after adopting a shelter dog named Ripley who absolutely hated having his nails trimmed.
Promising review: “This is the best, best, best item I’ve ever purchased for my dog, and also my family. Ever since we got our new puppy I spent time regularly with her every day to desensitize her from nail clipping but she still hates it so much. She learned how to use this within 30 minutes and she’s now even in love with it! Every time I pull out this board she knows that there’s something good waiting for her! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!” —Tracy Xu
Get it from Scratchpad for Dogs on Etsy for $46.95+ (available in four styles and three grit levels).
35. An auto-shutoff outlet so you don’t have to take a handful of photos (from different angles, obvs) to prove to yourself that you *did* indeed unplug your curling iron before leaving the house.
Promising review: “Best thing! It is so easy to use and gives me a piece of mind when leaving the house.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.59.
36. A curved shower attachment that shoots out water in a narrow, contoured spray so you can really get into your pup’s thick coat and effectively wash away the goose poop they had so much fun rolling around in when you let them outside earlier. 🙃
Promising review: “Worth every penny! I can’t say enough good things about this. Easy to use. Made washing both of my dogs (who hate baths) so easy and fast. It did a thorough job rinsing all the soap off and the curved shaped and different spray options made it perfect for hard-to-reach places. I was done in no time, it saved my back, and even my pups were happy that bath time was over so quickly.” —Lydia Fedos
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in two styles that offer different GPM).
37. A pack of reusable “paper” towels you can use and wash and use and wash for years to come. Forget going through an entire roll of one-and-done paper towels just for a single OJ spill — just one of these guys will get the job done.
Lan Craft US / Etsy
The eco-friendly cloths from Lan Craft US, an Austin-based Etsy shop with handmade reusable towels in hundreds of prints.
Promising review: “I will always stand by Lan’s un-paper towels!!!!! They’re super absorbent and so soft. Not to mention how cute the designs are!!! The bees are my all-time favorite. ☺️ If you’re looking to make the switch from disposable paper towels to reusable, I HIGHLY recommend checking out what Lan’s shop has to offer. 10/10.” —Abby Mino
Get them from Lan Craft US on Etsy for $10.48+ (available in two sizes, packs of six or 12, and in 16 colors/patterns).
38. A pack of cord bundlers so you can organize unruly appliances and electronics. No more tripping over rogue laptop chargers or KitchenAid cords.
The bundlers work like any other Command product — with damage-free adhesive.
Promising review: “I have one of these attached to almost every cord-having thing I own and for maybe $30 in total I feel like my whole life got a face lift. My stand mixer looks better on the counter and it stays clean even when everything else is a mess. My space heaters store so neatly in the linen closet. I have an HDMI cord bundled to the back of each TV. There’s a bundler stuck between my car’s dash and console which holds two phone chargers. Truly, especially for the price, I could not recommend something more highly.” —Amber Stewart
Get them from Amazon for $9.82+ (available in various pack sizes).
39. An itsy-bitsy toenail brace if you regularly deal with ingrown toenails and are *so* over trips to the doc just to be told you need antibiotics. Apply this lil’ guy and not only will it eliminate painful pressure within just a few days, but it’ll completely straighten out your nail in a month or less!
The kit comes with ten toenail braces and the materials needed to apply them. Each brace lasts three to six weeks so you don’t even need to reapply them often.
Promising review: “I never realized how curved and not-okay my toenails were. I thought the pain I had was just normal and a fact of life. Only when I read about the Curve Correct product did I realize that I had a major problem that could be resolved! Now I’m on the way to normal, flat toenails that DON’T grow curved into my skin!” —Jamie H.
Get the kit from Amazon for $44.99.
40. A magnetic stove shelf on which you can stack your go-to spices, oils, and kitschy salt and pepper shakers. This will also prevent any food from getting back there if you seemingly can’t boil a pot of pasta without flinging penne everywhere.
The shelf — from a small, Wisconsin–based biz — works with both flat and curved stoves. It doesn’t require any adhesives or installation, and the magnets can even be repositioned for a custom fit.
Promising review: “The shelf installed in a snap. It has two sturdy magnets that hold it securely onto the slightly rounded back of my stove. I felt comfortable setting a full jar of honey on it, and I haven’t seen it move at all as I have been cooking. I have limited space in the kitchen, so I’m really happy to have an additional place to set things I need frequently. It doesn’t look like an add-on; it looks like part of the stove. I’m really happy with it!” —Sylvia J.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in three sizes and four finishes).
41. A medication tracker you can stick to the side of any prescription you regularly forget to take. Now there’ll be noooo question as to whether that headache you have is from existing solely on iced coffee or the fact that you’ve gone three days without your Prozac.
Promising review: “Where has this been all my life? I love it. This is a lifesaver! I’ve been looking for something like this for years. I always forget 10 minutes later if I actually took my medicine or just put it down. I’ve tried so many different ways, making marks on the bottle, making stickers, and other pill containers. None ever work. And pill containers are so bulky when I only need one pill.” —Niki
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
42. Some Bissell Stomp ‘N Go pads capable of lifting whatever nasty stain your pet left you on your new Persian rug. Whether you’re picking up slobber, mud, or an “accident” (let’s be real — it was just raining and they didn’t want to go outside) your fingers don’t have to get anywhere near the mess — just throw on a house show, toss the pad on top of the stain, and give it a good ol’ stomp.
Promising review: “It is actually working! I almost cried when I picked up the first pad!! Some genius builder put white carpet in our condo bedrooms. It’s now 15 years old so it’s definitely not the original white. We knew we were going to get a dog so we didn’t want to replace it right away though. Well, we rescued a dog that was barely potty trained and she did a number on the carpet. Luckily, the smell didn’t linger, but the stain did. We’ve tried numerous products and none of them helped the stain. The stains are now over a year old. We’re waiting until after COVID to replace the carpet but I still wanted it to look nice in the meantime. I was skeptical for sure, but holy goodness it’s working!! You can literally see the rectangle where I used (and moved) the first pad!!!! I have a long way to go, but these pads are nothing short of a miracle! I just wish they were bigger because laying them out looks and feels like we’re laying tiles on the floor. Just buy it. You won’t regret it.” —Kimmy
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $30.24.
43. A magnetic algae scraper you can use between deep cleans of your aquarium when you want to clear out stubborn stains and fish goo.
Promising review: “Nice and small for our minnow tank. We have some stubborn algae spots that just grasp on the plastic and don’t budge unless I take a nylon pot scraper to it…but that requires emptying the whole tank and ‘I ain’t got time fo dat’ so little circular motions and this busted right through without getting my hand wet. It’s just scratchy hook-and-loop and it does the job. No scratching of the plastic. And no residue on the outside. I just park it in the corner behind a plant and give it a wipe every few days.” —BreezyBreeMurphy33
Get it from Amazon for $12.76.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.